Looking for possible help with a project, pinstriping

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

Looking for possible help with a project, pinstriping

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Greetings:

I am possibly looking for one of our talented customizers/modelers here to help with a project. The project would involve putting some painted pinstriping on a model in my collection. I would tackle the project myself but this is something that has to be handpainted and I do not have a very steady hand. Since this was an expensive model I do not want to mess it up trying it myself.

The project would involve me sending the model to you, painting the pinstriping then you sending the model back to me. After being ripped off by Skyworks in the past I will request that you provide photos of your work/references. I would pay for all shipping and of course for your time/materials to do this for me. If someone is interested in some project work and making some extra money I can give you the details through PM's.

Contact me through PM if you would possibly be interested in doing this project.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Coreyeagle48

Re: Looking for possible help with a project, pinstriping

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 am

Greetings

Still looking for some assistance with this project. I do not believe I have a steady enough hand to tackle it.

If someone is looking for some project work and is interested in what I want done send me a PM. You might make yourself some extra money!

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy