LOOKING FOR A FEW ITEMS

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
die cast hero
Private First Class
Private First Class

LOOKING FOR A FEW ITEMS

Post by die cast hero » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Hey folks, i am new to this board. I am happy as a kid on Christmas to have found this site. Anyways, i am hoping to make some great buys, sales and trades with members on here.
Here is what i am looking for(any help would be greatly appreciated):
1)CORGI UNSUNG HEROES(VIETNAM SERIES)---ANY
2)Corgi Nose Art(still need a bunch)
3)ANYTHING Vietnam era vehicles,planes,choppers etc etc etc....
4)Sideshow Platoon 12" Vietnam Movie figures(all)
5)Sideshow Civil War 12" figures(still need a few)
I collect all loose, but boxed is ok as well...PM with some goodies...thanks again
Die Cast Hero

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: LOOKING FOR A FEW ITEMS

Post by Jay » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome aboard, but please read the forum rules regarding buying and selling first :) .
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

die cast hero
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by die cast hero » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello Jay, thanks for the heads up. I unfortuantely didn't read that till now.Hope i can be an exception? I am an avid collector that just wants to add some great pieces to my collection. Hope i can still be part of this wonderful site. I have great feedback on other sites, including 100% with over 900 scores on Ebay as a buyer/seller. Hope i can still make some purchuses, as i already got my wallet open to make some great buys on here. Just let me know. It's always sad to see some people spoil it for others(bad traders etc). I see it all the time on other boards.
Die Cast Hero

MG-42
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by MG-42 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

* You can still be part of this wonderful site as long as you just simply follow the rules here.

1 ) We can't make an exception for you , as we'd have to make an exception for every new member.

2 ) We want to keep it this way , so not to spoil it for others (bad traders etc...) . We've seen it a few times too many on here already and we're not about to let it start again anytime soon , so please , use a little common sense.

................. Thank You for your patience ! ! !

- MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

Ulu Elsomalien
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ulu Elsomalien » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

"Dura lex sed lex"
I must say I joined this forum for the same reason (I'm after more Tactical Strike [now long OOP] items in 1:64 to add to my collection, and googled to a 2007 post !!!) and 6 months is a little but "too much time", the rule should be based on "what" the member added to the forum (pictures of his collection/tips for conversions/cheap find on the interweb) rather than 6 months (one could simply join then leave for six months as he can't buy any item he could saw here during this time, kinda frustrating). Whatever you choose, I know my search for Corgi OOP is a lost cause so won't struggle for my right to sell here but BUYING from others members is secure for them (through paypal) and so should be allowed more "promptly".

Hope my english is understandable and please forgive my un-authorized speech in the marketplace
A word for miniatures, scenery and rules compulsive buying ? Hobbyllness !

Ulu Elsomalien, Prepainted General

Snake Man
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Snake Man » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 pm

In the grand scheme of things, six months is not a long time. It goes by quickly as you enjoy visiting the forum and getting to know folks and how the forum operates. Welcome aboard to the new guys !!

Ulu Elsomalien
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ulu Elsomalien » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Snake Man wrote:you enjoy visiting the forum and getting to know folks
There are some wise words. I've launched my own topic (in smaller scale section) to open my own world to SSMH members.
A word for miniatures, scenery and rules compulsive buying ? Hobbyllness !

Ulu Elsomalien, Prepainted General

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Ulu Elsomalien, bienvenue cher voisin, welcome die cast heroe elsewhere you are. 6 months??? I had also to wait as a new member. 6 months are not too long to target the member you'll follow more then others. There is also anough place and no delay to share what you do, get answers from the best skilled modellers and so on in the custom and 1:18 forum. You can trust the initiator that have determined why 6 months, they have had some issues with some undesirable guys, so...