WTB Chap Mei Wespe

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Jnewboy
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB Chap Mei Wespe

Post by Jnewboy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 am

Anyone got one? or know where I can get one?? :D

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: WTB Chap Mei Wespe

Post by TankAce » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Jnewboy wrote:Anyone got one? or know where I can get one?? :D
Good luck finding one,i have been looking for one in the last 3 month and no luck.Don't give up sooner or later you will find one.I remember seeing them at toys r us 2 years ago and i pass because i was going to buy it later.I came some months later to get it and they where already gone.I didn't mind much at the time,but now that i have a lot of armor,i really want one. Has anybody custom painted or modify one of this?
I will like to look at some pictures of how it looks after mods are done to it.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 am

i bought some off ebay about a year and a half ago. They were only sold at Rite Aid in some battle pack thing, which i can't remember the name of, but somebody will know it. Search for chap mei tank, rite aid toy, and the name of the battle pack, when you find it out and you'll probably eventually find one.

chap mei keeps issuing their stuff over and over so it'll probably show up at TRU one day too.

i've done one up as a Wespe and another as a Marder IIIm, using a 21 pak 40...they look ok. They're not fantastic but worth picking up if you can find them. Don't spend alot of money on one.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Jnewboy

Post by Jnewboy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am

aferguson wrote:i bought some off ebay about a year and a half ago. They were only sold at Rite Aid in some battle pack thing, which i can't remember the name of, but somebody will know it. Search for chap mei tank, rite aid toy, and the name of the battle pack, when you find it out and you'll probably eventually find one.

chap mei keeps issuing their stuff over and over so it'll probably show up at TRU one day too.

i've done one up as a Wespe and another as a Marder IIIm, using a 21 pak 40...they look ok. They're not fantastic but worth picking up if you can find them. Don't spend alot of money on one.
Thanks guys, I would love to see pics of what you have done with yours Aferg!! Thanks

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Hey Jon. I have one somewhere.
I'm just about to shift house so wont be able to get it out until next weekend.
I've also taken it apart, but haven't done any hacking yet.
Make an offer if you like (I'll also have to factor in shipping from New Zealand :| )
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"