LOOKING FOR 1/32 STUKA PARTS SOURCES

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
USCGMK2
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

LOOKING FOR 1/32 STUKA PARTS SOURCES

Post by USCGMK2 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello All,

First, I just want to say i'm new on here, can't wait for 6 months to be up, I see things I need to buy on here! So I'm just looking for sources if anyone has links to any websites, don't want to break the rules.

Anyways I have a 21st Century Stuka and as I was painting some small parts on my balcony (3rd floor) a gust of wind came and took out my parts. I was able to recover everything minus the prop spinner cap it is MIA, so I went around with flyers all over my building hoping someone would find it on their balcony, but no luck.

I'm just looking to see if anyone has any links or websites that might sell this one part. I've found that VoyageModel sells the spinner and prop kit but it's for the Hasegawa Stuka. If all else fails I'll get it and make do.

Thank you for your time.