Just Curious...Large Star Wars Collection

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Just Curious...Large Star Wars Collection

Post by cjg476 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Just thought I would see before I start listing it on ebay if anyone would be interested in a large Star Wars Collection.

http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r590/Grayghost2482/

That is my photobucket link with pics.

Looking for someone local to come and get it if they make a fair offer. Anyways let me know.
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx

jmd250
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Just Curious...Large Star Wars Collection

Post by jmd250 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 am

I could be interested. What are you looking to sell it for and where in indiana are you located

cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Re: Just Curious...Large Star Wars Collection

Post by cjg476 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:16 am

I am located in Kokomo. It is about 45 minutes North of Indy. I have just grown out of it. I collected most of it when I was younger and now I have a daughter so its hard to have free time to enjoy collecting.

I also have been collecting 1/72 diecast. I love history and World War Two and Star Wars isnt something I'm into anymore. It used to be the thrill of hunting for new stuff, but with hasbro's distribution out-of-wack it's not even fun to go looking anymore.

I have alot of good stuff. I even still buy items if I find something I dont have that is awesome.

Im more interested to sell it all at once then piece it out.

I will probably ebay it all if no one is interested but thought I would check with all my forum friends before I did.
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx