FS: Star Wars 12" Dengar Figure

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

FS: Star Wars 12" Dengar Figure

Post by trigger1 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't usually stray from military items, but I know there are quite a few Star Wars collectors on this board. 12" Dengar NIB from 2002. Asking $15.00 shipped.

B/S/T Contacts:holensock,billgiff,Razor17019,KWR190,ostketten,kevrut,ram04 etc...

Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: FS: Star Wars 12" Dengar Figure

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

I never stray into Star Wars...... until I saw a Whats his name on a speeder, bought that and then I found a nice looking Rebel Commander and then I found a What's his name with the horns so I had to find "his" speeder.

Ya know, if you are going to collect something ya should know the character's name.... :shock:

They are right next to my Terminator stuff and the Kort and Klatuu fron TDTESS.

Hidden away are the old monster 1/6 stuff I bought for Mrs. TTT, Bride of Frankie, Dracula, Frankie himself, Woldfman, an empty box I told her was the Invisable Man (Hey, I paid alot for that guy....) and a personally signed The Creature from the Black Lagoon (Sigs of the female lead of the movie and the sigs of both swimmers that were the Creature).

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

popeye357
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by popeye357 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 am

That guy looks like Johnny Cash.
"Leave the Artillerymen alone...they are an obstinate lot" -Napoleon

trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by trigger1 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 am

Good point Popeye!! I forgot to add that he would also make a great addition to somebody's Johnny Cash collection.
B/S/T Contacts:holensock,billgiff,Razor17019,KWR190,ostketten,kevrut,ram04 etc...