2 NKK 1:18th Spitfire planes

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

2 NKK 1:18th Spitfire planes

Post by toyktdlgh » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am

I have two NKK 1:18th scale Spitfire planes for sale. Both planes are new in their original packaging. Planes have not been removed from their box and I will not do so for special inquiries. Both planes are in identical condition. Boxes are in fair to good condition. These were on the shelf at Walmart so they are not pristine but are not heavily damaged.

I’ve had these planes advertised here twice before. Both times I had buyers that said they wanted them but were unable to finish the transaction for reasons stated. This will be the last time I post these. I don’t really need to let them go but I’ll be keeping my D-Day version and that will be enough. I have significantly lowered my price in hopes that they will move quickly. I want $110 per plane with $20 shipping. That’s $130 a plane shipped to your door. Prices stated are not negotiable.

Terms and payment options:
I will accept PayPal or Postal Money Order. PayPal is an option for the buyer’s convenience. If you wish to use this option you need to cover the fee. I am perfectly happy with and prefer money orders. PayPal payments are due 24hrs after purchase agreement. Money Order payments are expected within 7 business days of purchase agreement. I can only ship items out on Thursdays and Fridays. If you pay today your item will ship out next Thursday. I will ship sooner if I can but that is my designated time. Sorry for the formalities but I though it best to be clear to avoid any further time wasted and canceled transactions.

I’m sorry if my post has a bitter tint to it. It is not my intent. I’m hoping that the lowered price and added clarity to my post will result in a pain free sale. They are both very nice planes and are priced well under what they go for on eBay.

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: 2 NKK 1:18th Spitfire planes

Post by Aslav » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

PM sent re: International Shipping.
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm

toyktdlgh can't sell his Spitfires...what a sad day in the world of XD it must be

i may just cry myself to sleep tonight
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

MUDHEN336
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MUDHEN336 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 pm

PM sent
Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

--John Wayne

Black Lion VF-213
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Black Lion VF-213 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Pm sent

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Coreyeagle48 wrote:toyktdlgh can't sell his Spitfires...what a sad day in the world of XD it must be

Well that's kind of out of left field. What's wrong with you?

MG-42

Post by MG-42 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:42 pm

toyktdlgh wrote:
Coreyeagle48 wrote:toyktdlgh can't sell his Spitfires...what a sad day in the world of XD it must be

Well that's kind of out of left field. What's wrong with you?
>>> Hmm , funny , I was just wondering the same thing myself Kevin.

............ Good luck w/ those gems

- MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Greetings:

He'd already have 1 sold if he had responded to me with his address so I could send him the payment. But I guess my money wasn't good enough for him or something like that.

And yes what I posted was in left field, but that's what this forum has become, a ton of garbage. I try to be nice to everyone and send payment right away and ship things out right away. I sometimes put aside things I am doing personally to see that stuff gets packed for people and gets shipped right away. Several times I have included bonus items out my own collections of extra things in packages for people because I knoew their kids might enjoy them or they might enjoy them on their own. I do this out of my own pocket and out of my own time.

I've gotten burned here several times and I'm tired of it. I too am tired of non returned PM's, offering fair and competitive prices to people then finding out someone else bought what I PM'd for first and offered more money for, I'm tired of people recommending others and then having those people not follow through.

Case in point is my 1/18 Gee Bee. I just want the model rigged, and am willing to pay someone to do it. I had two people recommended to me by a trusted member of this forum and neither responded after setting up arrangements. Then there was my Skyworks fiasco and numerous other issues here. I'm just so frustrated with it at this point. I don't know what and if anything can be done. I almost think at this point the trader forum needs to be killed. It's not working out for anyone it seems anymore.

Sorry Kevin to go off on your thread. Just extremely frustrated with some of the dealings and behind the scenes crap going on in our forum.
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:02 am

Corey apology accepted. I totally feel your frustration in the post above. You and I have had very clean dealings in the past. I still am very grateful that you sold me that B-17 I desperately wanted. While I wish I could shove your post off as trader frustration you did mention a few things that I feel need clarification.

One is the statement that I never sent you my payment information. Please see quote below as a refresher of our conversation on March 1ST.
toyktdlgh wrote:That is fine. I’ll warn you now though that I more than likely won’t be able to get it out to you till later next week. Kids have an event this weekend so most of my time will be sucked up.

My PayPal address is:
[email protected]

Please give me your mailing address in a PM so I can reference it easily. I’ll mark one Spitfire as sold!
-Kevin
The second is that I blew you off and ignored your intent to complete our transaction. Please see the conversation below as reminder of how this transition ended on March 5th.
Coreyeagle48 wrote:Kevin:

I am going to have to postpone our deal for the Spitfire. Im' really having an issue getting payment from this ebayer that I was counting on to buy the Spitfire. With the recent events on this forum regarding trading, I don't want to keep you hanging, especially if you have other interested folks.

So if you have another buyer lined up, feel free to offer it to them. I have a Spitfire so I don't "need it" per say. Someone else may. When I get the payment (if ever) I will buy the Spitfire. But do not feel you have to hold it for me if you have another buyer. I don't want to waste your time.

I'll be in touch if the funds come in and I can buy it.

Thanks Again,

Corey
While I agree that there are things that happen in this forum that are frustrating I would advise you to refresh yourself on a specific transaction before you make public accusations.

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 am

Sorry to those that were interested in my planes and have not received a response to their PMs yet. I felt I needed to deal with the issue above first.

Aslav, thanks for your PM. I have had trouble with international shipping in the past so I’m trying to avoid that. Again I appreciate your interest.

Others, I will respond to your PMs in the order they were received. Thanks.
-K

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Greetings

That's about as made up as it comes Kevin.

Really classy.

I never heard from you after we agreed on the $140 price or whatever it was. if I hadn't wanted to buy the Spitfire, I wouldn't have PM'd you in the first place. I didn't give up on you as I have been waiting to hear from you but after a few weeks time I just gave up. I figured if you wanted to sell the thing you will write me back and give me your address so I could send you the money order. Guess that isn't the way it works on the GPXD forum

You can make up whatever you want including the fact I welched out on you which you've PM'd to numerous people. That's fine. I really don't care anymore. If you want to get into some made up nonsense and sensationalized PM's I guess I can make some stuff up about you and tell all the members that.

Whatever dude.
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Greetings

And I don't appreciate it that you say I apparently cancelled on you. I never cancelled on you, never said I didn't need it and never said I didn't want it. If I hadn't wanted it, I wouldn't have taken the time to PM you and ask you about it and make you an offer for one of the Spitfires. It is ridculous you state any of the above when that clearly was not the case.

Secondly, I was going to send you a money order. That was stated from the beginning. Since I was going to send you a money order, I would have no need to wait from funds for Ebay. I don't know about the other folks here, but I don't base my purchases on successful Ebay sales.

In the end it is your loss, you had a buyer at one of the planes at more money than you do now. I for one don't know why you did this, but whatever, I'm sorry you feel that way and sorry you apparently feel I backed out. And that you have to further attempt to make that claim by lying about me and what I said. If you wanted to sell it to someone else that's fine. Should have just said that.

Still don't have the Spitfire I want I guess....

I don't know what I have to do here...first Pickelhaube and now this. I just want some planes for my collection and am willing to pay fair prices for them. I guess my money is counterfeit or something...

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

MG-42

Post by MG-42 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm

* I feel I must step in & say something on Kevins behalf.

->>>-----> To all who is concerned here :

* I have never known Kevin to make anything up , lie etc... most importantly , especially about a transaction.

- MG :p51:

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Mitch:

I never have either but something is wrong here because I never said to him what he is posting. That's my issue.

If I had backed out and told him so, then when he went to sell these planes I would have never had an issue and wished him well selling them. I do wish him well selling them. I am not pleased because this is the 2nd time this has been done to me in the last few months by reputable board members. And I do not understand why it is happening.

The trader section of this forum is just falling apart.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

MG-42

Post by MG-42 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 pm

......... Yeah , I'm really confused. Maybe you just misunderstood the fact that Kevin wouldn't hang on to one for you forever. Whatever the case , I doubt Kevin would deliberately deceive you Corey. + I don't believe the BST is falling apart either just because you feel bad about some transactions gone south.

- MG :p51:

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:48 pm

you both are fine, long term, upstanding members. I think it's best to chalk this issue up to some sort of miscommunication/misunderstanding or computer gliche and move on. It's become a he said-he said issue that can't be resolved.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Greetings

Well he didn't have to hang on to one forever. I was willing to send payment out the very next day...

I'm never dealing on here again. Call it sour grapes if you want, but I've had enough of these type of transactions here, and it has been more than just 2 I'm afraid. Call it whatever you want but this forum seems to be going south.

I'll just take my trading to friendlier places.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks to all of those that were interested in these planes. Thankfully they are now going to a good home. Both planes are sold.

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:44 pm

The BST forum is essential to this site. You just can't go down to the corner Ultimate Soldier store or Unimax Outlet and get this stuff. I don't consider ebay as a good option. The sharing of info and resources is the heart of SSHQ or any similar site in any hobby.

This site has been a God send to me. I have had personal tragidy in my life over the past year including the loss of both my wife and my mother to illness. I am not looking for sympathy but I am passing on some advice I have adapted. I was advised to keep doing things I enjoy. It has been a great escape and distraction from literally "crying myself to sleep." Think for a moment. We're dealing with toy planes, toy soldiers and toy tanks. A dispute over a model airplane isn't worth the escalation into something this ugly. We should all save getting upset and angry at things like cancer, loss of a loved one or the possibilty of losing your job or home. It is easy for a hobby to become over competitive or obsessional. I've seen it in a good friend in another hobby. When it no longer is fun, it's time to drop the computer mouse and step away. I for one am believing there are still fun things to do in life in spite of life's cruel hand I've been dealt lately. This hobby and this site have been good for me. A big thank you to the Founders, Moderators and Mentors on this site. Enjoy :!:

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Dennis I am so sorry to hear about your wife and mom. I never knew you were going through all of that. You have remarkable strength. We can all learn something from you.

B17Fortress
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by B17Fortress » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Axis Nightmare wrote:The BST forum is essential to this site. You just can't go down to the corner Ultimate Soldier store or Unimax Outlet and get this stuff. I don't consider ebay as a good option. The sharing of info and resources is the heart of SSHQ or any similar site in any hobby.

This site has been a God send to me. I have had personal tragidy in my life over the past year including the loss of both my wife and my mother to illness. I am not looking for sympathy but I am passing on some advice I have adapted. I was advised to keep doing things I enjoy. It has been a great escape and distraction from literally "crying myself to sleep." Think for a moment. We're dealing with toy planes, toy soldiers and toy tanks. A dispute over a model airplane isn't worth the escalation into something this ugly. We should all save getting upset and angry at things like cancer, loss of a loved one or the possibilty of losing your job or home. It is easy for a hobby to become over competitive or obsessional. I've seen it in a good friend in another hobby. When it no longer is fun, it's time to drop the computer mouse and step away. I for one am believing there are still fun things to do in life in spite of life's cruel hand I've been dealt lately. This hobby and this site have been good for me. A big thank you to the Founders, Moderators and Mentors on this site. Enjoy :!:
Amen.

I hope everything resolves its self for the best of everyone involved. The BST forum is an oasis for anyone interested in these toy army odds and ends. A little outburst of bickering and name calling can not compete with the good this entire forum has done. Thank you to the SSMHQ staff, and all others that keep this an informative and communicative place.