Does Anyone Have Kids Who Like Spongebob (Spoken For)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Does Anyone Have Kids Who Like Spongebob (Spoken For)

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 pm

*These have been spoken for. Thanks to everyone who inquired.
Greetings:

Strange post I know but here is the story.

General Mills has been having these little Spongebob figurines in their cereals and I have acquired four of them just by eating cereal. There are 4 different ones I have. I normally save this stuff for my students in a reward box but these are a little too childish for their age.

Anyway if you have a child who enjoys Spongebob I'd be happy to send these to you in a care package, free of charge. I just want to see them go to a good home.

So if you would like them for your child, please send me a PM and I will send them to you.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Does Anyone Have Kids Who Like Spongebob (Spoken For)

Post by tpa05 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 am

I know that it's already been spoken for but just wanna say that it was a cool gesture regardless. As someone who has a son, thanks for offerin' it up!

gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by gliderdwm » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks to Corey for offering these. My kids are big spongebob fans and will love these.

Tambo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Tambo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

When in doubt pinky out. I love sponge bob....{insert silly sponge laugh} Nice thing to do Corey. Another reason I like so many members of this fourm.
Good trades: C00per, pcb122605, digger, vulgarvulture X2, General Blasto X2, Light.Inf.Scout, V2 Man, Sentinel, xddave, grunt1

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/230/230828/folders/190465/2439227TAMBOSIGsmall.JPG[/img]