I pay $ 150.00 for an AH-6 1/6 BLACK or AH-6 FIRE RESCUE

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

I pay $ 150.00 for an AH-6 1/6 BLACK or AH-6 FIRE RESCUE

Post by mecanico23 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 am

Hello! I'm in need of great urgency for an AH-6 1/6 BLACK or an AH-6 1/6 FIRE RESCUE both the 21st Century Toys, I've tried ebay and had no success, do not send it to Brazil, but I know that has vendors who send freight to Brazil accessible and I am willing to pay between $ 150.00 and $ 170.00 for one of these helicopters.
models can be new or used (provided they are not missing any pieces, broken and are in excellent condition and they need to have the pilots) if anyone is interested in selling, please contact me by sending a PM.

Thank you!
Last edited by mecanico23 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: Urgent! Does anyone have an AH-6 Little Bird 1 / 6 BLACK

Post by gouchy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Time to go green and save Mother Earth

Please kindly pick up, recycle and reuse your (not so) old multiple threads

Thank you
"Be Water, My Friend..."

Good Trader: Tankace

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Post by mecanico23 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm

I was hoping you could help me find a helicopter and not send this response.

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Aslav » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

With this being a Small Scale dedicated Forum (1/18) I would say your chances of finding Large Scale (1/6) items would be quite slim.

Have you tried ebay??? :wink:
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Post by mecanico23 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Yes friend, I tried ebay but had no success, until sellers submit to Brazil, but the value of helicopters is a myth about high of $ 250.00 and have seen some being sold for $ 100.00 you know someone who has some to sell ?

Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

There are some 1/6ers on this board and I do have a 1/6 Black Little Bird that I would like to sell, but the price you want to pay is too low and shipping to Brazil would be a deal killer for me. Just too many unnecessary hassles for me to deal with international shipping.

Sorry.

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Aslav » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 pm

I was bitten by the 1/6 bug way before 1/18 was even on the shelves.
Just pointing out that finding his 1/6 wants on a 1/18 forum may not be the best place to look.
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 am

mecanico23 wrote:I was hoping you could help me find a helicopter and not send this response.
I'm absolutely certain everyone here would help a fellow member out whenever possible including myself, I'm just saying is it really necessary to start a "wanted" thread on the same thing every couple days to flood the board? You can always "bump" your thread. You're not doing anything wrong but its kinda like asking "Are we there yet?" every 15min on a cross country roadtrip

Maybe its just only me having a bad week with my patience running low with the Derek incident and overreacting, I need to get zen
"Be Water, My Friend..."

Good Trader: Tankace

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 am

I agree with Gouchy. You need to limit how many threads you have. I counted seven threads all on the main BST page and all were relating to this helicopter you are looking for. Also of your 38 posts only one has been outside of the BST area and even that was a reference to something you want to buy. How about contributing a bit to our forum before milking it for cheap items?

On a different note the item that you want is worth a good bit more than your advertised price point. No one is going to go through the trouble of sending this big item out of this country for that amount of money. You need to lasso a seller with a healthy offer. I agree that eBay’s buy it now’s are ludicrous but you’re not going to get one for $80.

sax5thave
Corporal
Corporal

Post by sax5thave » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Those choppers still go for $150 at the least plus shipping. An easy $200-250 to Brazil if you ask me. The hassle to send it abroad is just not worth it. I've got several extra pilots for these complete with NVG. Just ain't worth the trouble.
TRADE REFERENCES: tmanthegreat, Grilledcheese, Tkjaer21, Delta Team, Blacksnakes, flayrah. fast mover, evilanimation, YT, Jnewboy

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Post by mecanico23 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 am

Hello friends! I'm paying $ 150 for an AH-6 BLACK 1/6 with pilot included and that you can send it to Brazil, where algué have or know someone, contact me, thanks!