BBI F-4

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

BBI F-4

Post by bigsarge » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 am

I have a BBI F-4 up for grabs..no box due to water damage...will be packed in custom box and Styrofoam for shipping...$150 shipped...please no trades at this time...
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

PanzerArm
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: BBI F-4

Post by PanzerArm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Just an FYI, these aren't really going for that kind of money OOB:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBI-ELITE-FORCE ... 2a17c3f92f

-Kevin

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I appreciate the input but just because that one didn't sell doesn't mean the value of mine isn't worth what I am asking...the last one that sold on ebay before that one went upwards $250 NIB...this one is mint without box due to water damage...another one out of box sold for about $195...ebay is an auction so you really can't accurately assign value based on those prices and what does and does not sell...with the economy the way it is and the holidays just over I would imagine people are just not buying at the moment...I am willing to bet that in about 2 weeks when tax refunds start up that plane at that price will sell no problem...just putting mine out here for the forum if anyone has an interest... :D
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

PanzerArm

Post by PanzerArm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Ok, I was just saying that that one has been listed twice in the past 2 weeks, once for $125 and again for $100, and no bids...

-Kevin

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm

SSHQ isn't really the place to ask top $$$ anyway. :wink: Better luck with ebay maybe?
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

hey guys look...i understand how this forum works...been here a while myself and know most of us are looking for a deal and aren't going to pay a steep price for some of these,however if you read in the other thread about that same model that was listed on ebay,our esteemed member snake says and i agree the price range is a really decent asking price...i am just offering it to the forum as i take care of my collection and have an extra sitting around...i am not offended by the posts just saying that i am aware and thanks for the input..