wtb/wtt for Huey fuselage and parts

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

wtb/wtt for Huey fuselage and parts

Post by bigsarge » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 pm

I am attempting the Army AH-1 cobra custom.I have a busted up cobra and need parts from the huey to make this happen.I have researched it and have looked at hundreds of pictures.Any parts would be appreciated..Let me know what you have.Thanks and happy new year...
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: wtb/wtt for Huey fuselage and parts

Post by Razor17019 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 am

PM sent
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

PM returned.Thanks razor.

Just so I could clarify as to what I am looking for here...I want to know if anyone has a huey that took a nose dive or broken,missing pieces that they are willing to part with as I am going to further cut and chop it for this custom.I can't see spending the huge amount on a new or intact huey just to cut it up.I won't do that.I only want one thats busted broken or missing pieces. I have a lot of other planes and some armor to trade as well as cash.I know several of you have talked about this so any comments or input is welcome. Bigsarge
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

derek_001
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by derek_001 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Ive got exactly what your looking for but unfortunately i cant sell or trade to you on this site but contact me in a few months...
WESTERN OKLAHOME R/C AIRCRAFT & MODEL COLLECTER

[CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTIONS]

http://forums.fighting118th.com/album.php?u=363

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams