Odd Item Wanted, People from NC Read

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Odd Item Wanted, People from NC Read

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Hi Everyone

Wondering if anyone in North Carolina happens to have an old license plate from the state. I'm looking for one that has the Wright Flyer and the first in flight thing on it. I would like it to add to my classroom lesson when we do our Wright Brothers unit.

Anyone who can help please let me know. I'd appericate it. And I'd love one to show the kids and be able to use year after year. I could offer you a little something for it and to cover postage

Thanks

Corey

Just1more
Corporal
Corporal

I have an extra...

Post by Just1more » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:49 pm

e-mail me at [email protected] with your address and I will send you one. The parking lots around here are full of'em, do you have a letter/number preference? (JK) My wife got me a Blue Ridge Parkway tag earlier this year so I just have my old one hanging in my garage. i don't need it for anything so you are welcome to it.
Later,
David