1:18th NKK Spitfire NIB

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

1:18th NKK Spitfire NIB

Post by toyktdlgh » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:09 pm

$150 plus shipping. Plane is new in box. Pm me if you want it.

flyboy_fx

Re: 1:18th NKK Spitfire NIB

Post by flyboy_fx » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Can you take it out of the box and give it to me for $100? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett

derek_001
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by derek_001 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:09 am

PM Sent!
WESTERN OKLAHOME R/C AIRCRAFT & MODEL COLLECTER

[CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTIONS]

http://forums.fighting118th.com/album.php?u=363

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 am

PM returned. Plane still avalible at the moment.

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 am

flyboy_fx wrote:Can you take it out of the box and give it to me for $100? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All I can offer is the baby poo discount. Here’s how that works. You send me the $100 and in return I send you a bag of baby poo. I have lots of that here. You eat the poo and then send me a photo of you eating the poo. No faking it as I can tell the difference in real and fake poo. After this has been competed you post the image on Facebook and I will send the plane your way. I can only offer the baby poo discount today though. Tomorrow I could give you a different discount. I don’t think you will like it as much though. I’m planning on having chili dogs and corn for lunch. :shock:

AJWW2
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by AJWW2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 am

toyktdlgh wrote:
flyboy_fx wrote:Can you take it out of the box and give it to me for $100? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All I can offer is the baby poo discount. Here’s how that works. You send me the $100 and in return I send you a bag of baby poo. I have lots of that here. You eat the poo and then send me a photo of you eating the poo. No faking it as I can tell the difference in real and fake poo. After this has been competed you post the image on Facebook and I will send the plane your way. I can only offer the baby poo discount today though. Tomorrow I could give you a different discount. I don’t think you will like it as much though. I’m planning on having chili dogs and corn for lunch. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it be like dat

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 am

toyktdlgh wrote:

LMAO :lol:
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Studly » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi toyktdlgh i bourght one on E Bay cost me enough i should have waited :shock:

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:25 am

Studly wrote:Hi toyktdlgh i bourght one on E Bay cost me enough i should have waited :shock:
Well I went to eBay first and looked to see what they were selling for. I check competed listings not those ridiculous BIN prices. They seemed to be going for $200-$240 depending upon the phases of the moon. I settled on $150 plus shipping thinking it was a fair price for board members. It’s probably not a good time to sell since everyone is broke this close to Christmas.

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Studly » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Well Mate i ended up paying $275 including shipping to Oz from the US i have always wanted one so i bit the bullet :D

derek_001
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by derek_001 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 pm

you know i do like the price tag on the box.... :D
WESTERN OKLAHOME R/C AIRCRAFT & MODEL COLLECTER

[CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTIONS]

http://forums.fighting118th.com/album.php?u=363

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 am

Yea it’s pretty amazing how much these items have appreciated in value over the years. I remember walking into stored and seeing them for $10-$15 bucks. I’ve purged these planes many times since then. You would be very hard pressed to pay face value for one of these planes again. Most of us have had to spend 3-4 times that for these.

Anyway I’m going to go ahead and hold on to this one for a while. It’s too close to Christmas for big ticket items and I wasn’t really wanting to sell this one anyway.

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Post by mecanico23 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 am

Hi friend! How are you? I am a new member and six months has passed since I registered on the site, I need to know if I can keep in touch with the members and if I buy something? I'm interested in this Sptifire and I can pay for it $ 150.00 if you accept, I await your response, thank you!

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 am

Hey thanks for showing interest in it. I was trying to sell this before Christmas for some extra holiday cash. If I had a taker then I would have sold it. I priced it pretty good compared to eBay and kind of thought someone would have grabbed it. I guess it was too close to Christmas and everyone was broke. Now that its 3 days till I really don’t have a need to sell it. I may post it back up again later. For now I’ll hold on to it.

One more thing to mention regarding the BST rules. I know your time of 6 months is officially up but it does state that you must be an active member for those 6 months. I personally don’t think that 8 posts in 6 months constitute an active member. Others may disagree but I would feel more comfortable selling an item to someone who has some posts under their belt. Especially when that person more than likely resides in a different country. I’m not sure where it is you’re from since you neglected to put your location on your profile but I’m guessing you’re not US based.

Again thanks for your interest.

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Post by mecanico23 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:15 am

Hello friend! I'm from Brazil and I'm Sptifire seek this long I would be very happy that you sell me it.