FS: Custom XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/18 - REDUCED

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

FS: Custom XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/18 - REDUCED

Post by MK » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:13 pm

I have decided to get out of collecting and customizing the XD toys. I have been around since the beginning on GPXD, but have been lurking for the past 3 or 4 years. I am going to be listing some toys over the next few weeks and I am starting today with two of my favorites:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This was a series 1 XD Sherman Tank that I customized about 10 years ago. I added battle damage, removed some of the gear, filled the holes, upgraded the 50 cal, added an antenna, added a souvenir German helmet with bullet hole, and some other details which you can see. I wasn't going for historical accuracy as you can tell. I am including the 4 tankers from the range including the BBI tanker. The smaller tanker is customized and I removed his legs so he can fit better in the tank. They can be boiled and popped back on if necessary.

I am not a professional, but I did put some time in it. I am asking $65.00 for the tank and 4 figures.

ImageImageImageImageImage

This was a 1/18 scale Build-A-Rama corner ruin with a custom Battle of Bulge German and BAR/Dragon accessories. I was planning on adding baking soda for snow, but never got around to it. None of the accessories are attached to the base.

Asking price $28.00 for the corner ruin, figure, and accessories.

Please email me at [email protected] or PM if you are interested. Prices do not include shipping. Items that can be broken down, will be broken down for shipping. I will be adding new stuff within the next few weeks including custom series 1 figures. Thanks for looking!

Mark
Last edited by MK on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: FS: Custom Series 1 XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/1

Post by MK » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm

I forgot to mention, I am always open to offers. Thanks!

Mark

MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: FS: Custom XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/18 - LOWER

Post by MK » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Prices lowered.

YT
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: FS: Custom XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/18 - LOWER

Post by YT » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Thats some nice work, good luck with your sale.
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: FS: Custom XD Sherman and B-A-R Corner Ruin 1/18 - REDUC

Post by MK » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks YT! Bumped and lowered again. Looking to sell and to avoid eBay fees.