Wanted: 1/144 aircraft 'blind box' Japanese gashapon

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Wanted: 1/144 aircraft 'blind box' Japanese gashapon

Post by flayrah » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm

The 1/144 models in many different aircraft types manufactured by Bandai, F-toys, CafeReo, etc. Looking for most anything 1930 - 1969 era except Me109, fw190, Zero, Mustang. Prefer WWII multi-engine types. Have virtually nothing to trade but can send immediate PayPal. Thanks.

Island Raider
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Wanted: 1/144 aircraft 'blind box' Japanese gashapon

Post by Island Raider » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 pm

If you are interested in cases of these Japanese toys you might want to check out http://www.bcmini.com/id285.html . The prices seem reasonable compared to buying individually. I haven't bought from them yet but I am tempted. Let me know how it goes if you do buy from them.

Mike

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: Wanted: 1/144 aircraft 'blind box' Japanese gashapon

Post by flayrah » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks, I think those are wholesale only. Retail prices I've seen on cases are about 30% more. In the time I've been interested in these there haven't been any releases that I'd consider ordering an entire case, but there are some new series that are tempting. Still with postage from Japan, we're still looking at $100+ just for eight or ten little aircraft, many of which will probably be duplicates.