In need of cash - FS 21st and BBI 1/18

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
exether_mega
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

In need of cash - FS 21st and BBI 1/18

Post by exether_mega » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello guys,

I never thought this day would come but there is no escape. I am in need of cash so I sell some of my models. No trade, sorry :( :( :(

So here we go :

1/18 Panzer IV from 21st and customised by me. I am asking $365USD for it.
Pics here :

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13565&hilit=panzer+IV

1/18 SuperCobra from 21st. No pilot, no box and the small container that is supposed to take place under the gunner is missing. Some parts have been painted not by me. It's the grey/green version. I will try to take some pics later. I am asking $250USD for it.

I also have some 1/6 figure from Dragon (Josh Ackermann - Mike Connolly - Erwin Strangenberg rare figure).

My heavy hormonal treatment will start on 19th september and each injection will cost me $217USD each six weeks. After 1 year, it will be once each three months. For the rest of my days. The reality is that you have to be rich to be ill.

If interested, please PM me. Also please forgive me if I don't answer quickly (I will do my best).

Thanks a lot guys.

phil
Last edited by exether_mega on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyboy_fx
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: In need of cash - FS 21st and BBI 1/18

Post by flyboy_fx » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 pm

If I could afford your panzer I would buy it! I have no money at all. :( Good luck with your sales! -Alex
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Crazy Kraut » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 am

Hi Phil,
first of all I want to wish you all the best for your health. Hope you come back to 1:18 scale collecting asap.
I´ve got a complete SS-parade box (original packaged) and would like to trade for the Apache.
Let me know, take care.
Sven
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

snake

Post by snake » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 am

Sorry to see you sell some models, Phil.

But completely understandable. You might do better listing on Ebay though, as you will get more European bidders, who seem to pay more for these 1/18.

Hope you get some good prices, but a shame to watch you sell. :(