1/18 Golden Hawks F-86 Sabre For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

1/18 Golden Hawks F-86 Sabre For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Greetings

I've decided to entertain the idea of selling my 1/18 Golden Hawks F-86 Sabre. This is the one that TKO had custom painted and posted pictures of on her. I bought it from him awhile ago. As you know being a TKO piece, he painted all the lettering, etc and it is a well done piece. I have enjoyed this piece in my collection but now it is time for it to go to a new home as I have moved on to some other scales and themes in my collection. I'd rather see someone here get it than an outsider if they want it.

The plane is in the exact condition it came from TKO. Nothing is missing, broken or otherwise. I do not have the box for it anymore but it will be packed well for shipping. It also comes with a certificate from TKO stating he did the plane. Picture of plane at the end of the description.

Asking $300 shipped for it. This is what I bought it for when I purchased it from TKO. If I get my money out of it I put into it, I am happy enough with that.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Corey

Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Re: 1/18 Golden Hawks F-86 Sabre For Sale

Post by mecanico23 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello friend! You send this plane to Brazil? I await your return, thanks!

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1/18 Golden Hawks F-86 Sabre For Sale

Post by bigsarge » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

mecanico23,
READ THIS:

NEW MEMBERS: READ THE TRADING RULES BEFORE POSTING!
We've had a lot of new members make posts, looking for buy/sell/trades lately.

You have to be an active member for at least six months before you can conduct any b/s/t business on the board.

I don't have time to remind everyone so if your posts keep getting deleted.....that's why.

Repeated offenses will result in you being banned from the boards.

SELF EXPLANATORY...NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE WAIT YOUR 6 MONTHS AND STOP POSTING.....
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213