Daisy June Corsair FS

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Daisy June Corsair FS

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:11 am

Greetings:

I have a Daisy June 1/18 BBI Corsair For Sale. Plane is in good condition with no broken parts but has a factory defect of some indentation and imperfection in the plastic on the left stablizer. The rest of the aircraft is excellent. I've picked up another Daisy June Corsair so this one is not needed.

The aircraft is complete. It will come with the drop tanks and hookups, the little gun modification pieces and the wing hooks.

PLEASE NOTE: The rockets and pilot WILL NOT come with the airplane. These parts are being donated to another project I have going on.

The box is here but the plane will be secured differently for shipping as I cut the ties as I usually do not keep the boxes.

PRICE: Due to the defect I do not know what to ask, so make an offer. I figure shipping will run about $10 so factor that in when making an offer. Not looking to make a killing on this, but want to send it to a new home as I have no need for two of these.

Serious offers only, longtime members only please.

Send a PM if interested.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"