FS for local OC members - bbi F16 and 21stC original P-51

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

FS for local OC members - bbi F16 and 21stC original P-51

Post by markecho » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 am

Hello all,
It's been a long time since I was here - I haven't been active but have been a long time member so hope it's ok to sell here. I am now getting rid of some pieces here and there.
However I'm only selling to local Southern California members because I don't want to deal with shipping right now.
I have for sale:
bbi F-16 unopened - $100 (cash please)
box is pretty much intact

also
one of the original P-51 - $40 (cash please)
box is not so great, I got it at AWOH years ago for that price but I never took it out of the box. If older members recall this is the P-51 that isn't as accurate (but I could not tell cuz I'm more an armor fan). This is the one with the "migit" pilot but I have a correct scale pilot that I can throw in if I have extras...

If you are interested please let me know. Also if you live farther like SD or LA and are going to the WestCoaster next week I can meet there. If you want to inspect first please contact I can meet in central Orange County.

Thanks for looking.
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!

immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: FS for local OC members - bbi F16 and 21stC original P-5

Post by immeww2 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 am

PM sent for F-16.

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: FS for local OC members - bbi F16 and 21stC original P-5

Post by markecho » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

F-16 is sold.

Still have the P-51 for sale.

Thanks!
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!