looking for spare M41 parts

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
killer 88s
Corporal
Corporal

looking for spare M41 parts

Post by killer 88s » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm

I need the jerry can, .50 cal machine gun, and spare track that's mounted to the turret of the M41. Mine is the Vietnam edition so I prefer parts from that one so the color matches, but the winter one is ok too. If anyone is doing a custom and has spare parts around PM me.
Trade Ref: der Vogelfänger, STUKA, wreckchaser, hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, YT, Krevix44, [CAT]CplSlade, Delta Team, ww2collecter, evilanimation, Grilledcheese, AMERICAN_GRENADIER

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: looking for spare M41 parts

Post by bigsarge » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:37 pm

i have a whole m-41 vietnam nib i will sell ya...$45 shipped
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

killer 88s
Corporal
Corporal

Post by killer 88s » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks, but I already have 2 M41's. If I can't find the spares i'll cannibalize them from my winter version.
Trade Ref: der Vogelfänger, STUKA, wreckchaser, hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, YT, Krevix44, [CAT]CplSlade, Delta Team, ww2collecter, evilanimation, Grilledcheese, AMERICAN_GRENADIER

Threetoughtrucks
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 am

The .50cal on the M-41 is probably the best .50cal made in 1/18. Too bad there isn't a source for that gun and the pedestal mount, I'd replace all my .50cal tank guns with the M-41 guns if I could.

The M-41 was a excellent tank that saw very limited service with us in the Korean war with the main complaint by our tankers was limited interior room. When we gave M-41's to ARVAN armor troops, later, the complaint disappeared due to the ARVAN soldier small stature and they loved the M-41.

M-41's are still in use in Brazil and many other countries where they are not up against heavy tanks...... which is almost everywhere. 8)

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.