WTB original (Gray) Tiger 1

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Sentinel
Sergeant
Sergeant

WTB original (Gray) Tiger 1

Post by Sentinel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Looking for a NIB Tiger 1 - the part-diecast metal variant.

Thanks

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 am

is that a 21st century tank or a FoV tank
what scale 1:32?

jeez man, I want an original gray tiger tank too, but let's stick with the toy versions for now. There ain't many real operating tiger tanks in the world to expect one here in the BST forum of SSHQ
besides if you got one then everyone would want one the there would be an army of tiger tanks and........
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

evilanimation
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviatornut

Post by evilanimation » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Check aviator nut he had some winter versions this morning. the motoworks version.

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm

I have a gray Tiger Tank with 3 crew, diecast version. I just got it off ebay last month. Here is the auction I won
Item number: 230330238458
I did take it out of the box but everything , including the box is here and saved to ship it in after I do a custom repaint on it, but if you ar hurting for a original gray Tiger with diecast hull in mint condition (save the fact it has been taken out of box) I have one.

I bought it by accident because I was trying to buy a 1:18 tiger tank and thought I had just put a max bid on one, when I later discovered it was 1:32 scale.

I don't know why I thought I was bidding on a 1:18 scale Tiger, I think my auto emailed eBay search sent it with a bunch of other 1:18 Tiger auctions that were "ending Soon" one night because the titled did not denote a scale....and I jumped to bid only to discover my bid was a boo boo

my hopes I would be outbid were weak as I put money on it as if it was a 1:18 and nobody was going to spend 1:18 money to get a 1:32 mint or not
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

Sentinel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sentinel » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks all.

Looking for the 21st, 1/18 model and have one in "negotiation" locally . . . but the guy's a tough sell (buy?) so I'm keeping my ad open.

If a real Tiger 1 does turn up in my PM's, there will be discount ride tickets available for (most of) you :lol: providing you can wait-out the restoration period. Unless of course you want the Commanders spot. For that perk - you help with the payments!

Or maybe have an uncle at Bovington?

8)