Wanted: BBI 1:18 Hornet Pilot Oxygen Mask

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
bpxbrian
Corporal
Corporal

Wanted: BBI 1:18 Hornet Pilot Oxygen Mask

Post by bpxbrian » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Yes, I know, it's probably an odd request, but does anyone here have the helmet/oxygen mask for the BBI F/A-18 1:18 scale pilot. I believe it was accidentally thrown out when I was moving things around. I'm super upset!

Please let me know if you have an extra you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!

Brian

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Wanted: BBI 1:18 Hornet Pilot Oxygen Mask

Post by pcoughran » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm

bpxbrian wrote:Yes, I know, it's probably an odd request, but does anyone here have the helmet/oxygen mask for the BBI F/A-18 1:18 scale pilot. I believe it was accidentally thrown out when I was moving things around. I'm super upset!

Please let me know if you have an extra you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!

Brian
Hey Brian,
Not sure if these will work (I think they are suppossed to be 1/18 GI Joe sizes) check out this link below. I think there are a couple different versions, one is suppossed to be "bigger" than the other.
http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com/cart/ind ... t&catId=38

Hope you solve your problem.
Phil
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

bpxbrian
Corporal
Corporal

Thanks Phil

Post by bpxbrian » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks Phil for the tip. I notice the Modern Fighter Helmet is currently out of stock. I shot them an email to see if they will be restocking them. Do you know of any other sites like that one that have good 1:18 figure supplies out there. I will do some Googling..

Thanks again. Wish I could find that original BBI helmet! :cry:

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 am

I don't know of any other site out there that has helmets. There is one called Marauder or something similar that does weapons and some accessories but don't think they have helmets or headgear.
I need to find a Helicopter pilot helmet (2 actually) and Brokenarrow is out of stock of those as well. I never did understand why the 1/18 Cobra helicopter didn't come with 2 figures and helmets. the one guy they did include comes with a watch cap!?
Anyway, best of luck.
Phil
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

popeye357
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by popeye357 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Check with this guy, he probably can cast it in plastic: [email protected]
I paid like 6 bucks for a custom SolidSnake head from him, great work. If he can do it, and you are interested, I can send him my BBi helmet so he can use it for the cast.