Monkey Depot blow out sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Monkey Depot blow out sale

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 am

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere:

http://www.monkeydepot.com/Aircraft_s/95.htm

I picked up some stuff. Great prices. Get it while it lasts!

(inventory was dropping off real-time as I was placing my orders)

Killerf6
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Killerf6 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 am

Wow!! Those are some great prices.
I fly cartoon airplanes

Light.Inf.Scout
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 am

there is a post on this also in the 1/18 scale forum titled SS figure set for 9.95. :wink:
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by WGP Klaus » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 am

Wow, those are some excellent prices and I believe worth adding cheaper pieces to my already overboard stash, I need more 1:18 like I need another hole in my head, and don't even get me started on the SS set, as I'm sure many of you did the same, I purchased when they were a premium, although I did manage to pawn them off for a tidy profit at the time, so needless to say, I picked up two sets, one for keeps and one for trade bait later.

Thanks for the heads up

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Sure thing, but I just wish the original post made on the general forum would have been a broader description than it was. I don't collect figs so don't read fig related posts. I missed out on getting some great planes at great prices. I only found out about the sale from an email blast from M.D this morning. Oh well, life goes on! You can bet I'll be reading every posting from now on :wink:

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks Vulgarvulture,
I had a Camo Mig 15 from TRU still in the box I paid $44 for and can still return (within 90 days). The same one at Monkey Depot came out to $34. So you saved me $10.
pcoughran
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

mikeg

HEAR MY BRIEF TALE OF WOE AND DESPAIR-

Post by mikeg » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

I go to the monkeydepot site this am and see the prices on the 1/18th and 32nd stuff (262s, avengers, mustangs aplenty, bluenose P-51 dogfight kit, yellow 11 fw, etc, etc-------yipeee, but guess what? Who doesn't keep a credit card, huh?? But, hey, that's not a problem, I'll just wait for a big bonus check tonight and call MD in the morning, BUT, no one else here has a petite rabid pitbull of a wife guarding the f...ing credit cards like I do, so I get to wait till the next f...ing blowout sale- Maybe the feds will decide there are no loopholes in their chinese/lead/save the freakin children/ if it was't for congress we'd all be doomed/ bill; so all XD in current internet inventories will have to be destroyed or sold (at more of these prices) before february or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not freakin pissed!

Grilledcheese
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by Grilledcheese » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 am

I am not freakin pissed!
Well, of course not.

Why would anyone think you were pissed? :D

Lemme just say this---our one and only credit card got cut up about six months ago... :roll:

Jeffrey
Now I have a machine gun (SPACE GUN!). Ho ho ho.

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:06 am

thank you, misery love company, ya know..

zonetoys
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by zonetoys » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:51 am

Yep, me too! Two Credit Cards cut-up last summer and didn't even miss them @ Christmas! Kept one debit card and used Paypal to pay for stuff from Monkey Depot!
"A Sherman can give you a very nice... edge." -Oddball - "Kelly's Heros"

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 pm

I noticed they have this 32X playset for $12.95... http://www.monkeydepot.com/PhotoDetails ... ode=US0141 This is the nicest Stug IV 21C ever made IMO, and the playset is worth it just for the tank.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm

My SS set came today.Was not supposed to be here till the 1st ! good job fed- ex ground :D very nice set. again thanks to the OP for the tip.
Could not think of anything to put here.

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 pm

saw this before it was posted here, got my P51 B/C RAF, White 7, Luftwaffe JG77, Bf 109 Yellow 4(2nd one of these), P-47D.

although I have nowhere in the hobbycave to display them, so onto a shelf they go. :cry:
good traders/sellers/buyers
Alloyskull(x2), PanzerArm(x2), Ostketten, Mikeg,tmanthegreat,Coreyeagle48