Selling 32x items at West Coaster Mar 6th 2005

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

Selling 32x items at West Coaster Mar 6th 2005

Post by markecho » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:40 pm

hi all,
well time to get rid of my 32x stuff.
i don't think i can (or have enough stuff to) get a table, so im going to go to the show and browse around and also sell stuff outta my truck. here is my list and prices. I'll park in the parking lot (which if i can remember you have to pay like $5 or something but don't quote me on that) and if anyone wants some items just come on by. I have a black toyota truck with a shell. If im not there ill be browsing about for a bit at the show but ill try to stick around for the whole show or until IF i sell most all my stuff.
http://www.thewestcoaster.com/pages/1/index.htm

hope the show guys don't mind.

if you want to leave a message here to let me know you are intersted in something please do.

thanks for looking.

Most all items are complete (unless stated) and all are in original box. All of it is plastic no Cold Steel stuff - so these items were some of the first series vehicles. They were just displayed for about 6-8 months or so and then returned to their boxes.
UO = Un-Opened items.
I'm trying to sell the playset complete (minus the figures) but if it doesn't sell by the afternoon I can break it up.

Aircraft:
1- P51 blue nose (UO) $15
1- BF - 109 yellow nose (UO) $15

Armor:
U.S.
1 - M41 Walker Bull Dog (UO) $10
1 - M18 Hellcat tank $8
1 - M-5 tank (2/3 crew members) $5
2 - M24 Chaffe tank $8ea
2 - M2 Halftracks $8ea
2 - M4 Sherman tanks $8ea
2 - M4 Sherman tanks (UO) $10ea

German
1 - SDK 22 Armored Car $5
1 - 8 ton troop carrier (with 1 driver only) $8
2 - Panzer III (they were camo pattern but i painted them both tiger grey) $5ea
2 - Sd Kf2 259 halftrack (camo pattern) - 1 missing figure only $8ea
1 - Tiger (grey) $8
2 - Tiger (grey) (UO) $10ea
2 - Panther tank (camo pattern) - both missing anntenae only $8ea
1 - Panther tank (camo pattern) (UO) $10

unopened figure packs:
2 - series 1 U.S. Infantry $6ea
1 - series 2 U.S. Infantry $6
1 - series 2 german Infantry $6
3 - series 3 german Infantry $6ea

3 dozen loose U.S. and german troops $.50 ea or 3 for $1

1 - Playset without figures $50 (camo tiger, camo stug, WB jeep, pak40 pillbox, broken bridge, sandbags, pillar, damanged buildings)

Also bringing along a couple of XD items:
1 - M2 Bradely camo version(UO) $30
1 - S1 Tiger (grey) without commander - $25 NOTE: unit number on barrel was put on upsidedown. :roll:
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!

Sniper73
Corporal
Corporal

WAIT

Post by Sniper73 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:15 pm

MARK WAIT! lol

I don't know if you are interested, but before you go to the show I would be willing to take some of the german stuff off your hands: IE the SDK22, at least one Panther w/o antenna and possibly the PZ III's and some figures ( i just want to talk to you about details)

Please email me if you are interested. I figured I'd ask since its a fair amount of stuff

Bill

[email protected]

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

email sent Bill

Post by markecho » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:15 am

sent you and email Bill
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

..."AN"

Post by markecho » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:18 am

sent "an" email.... :roll:

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

more detail

Post by markecho » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:19 am

just to be more specific that SDK 22 Armored Car is the camo version

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:15 am

Hey Markecho,

PM sent!!

Thanks!!

C2000
Attack!!!!

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

PM sent

Post by markecho » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:47 pm

hey cruizin2000, PM sent

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

Gotta make clear my intentions

Post by markecho » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:52 pm

hey all,
just to make things clear - my intentions are to try to sell at the show first...just trying to offload these pieces since i am no longer collecting 32x. and if i have anything left over (which looks like a strong possibility)...then I'll post here and offer some stuff that can be shipped around the states..
I'm just trying to get rid of stuff to make room and not deal with shipping too much.

but you guys that contacted me..if I don't sell the stuff you asked about at the show, you got dibs on them..and luckily you wanted different items...

so thanks again :)