LATEST ALERT ABOUT 'BOB'

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:01 pm

ANYTHING I can do to do anything torwards the situation?

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:27 pm

Yeah, catman you can do something. Find this clown and bring him to me face to face so I can beat his ass! How does that sound? If you can't do that, we must wait and see how the law enforcement does. :shock:

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:24 pm

You know what, if I find this guy, there will be nothing to bring!

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:41 pm

catman wrote:You know what, if I find this guy, there will be nothing to bring!
Nothing left to bring of you, or Bob?
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:00 pm

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's too funny :!:

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:00 pm

hey tman, hopefully you dont hear the nade that im gonna chunk through your win- i mean 'hehe'.

The guys contacted me again, he reads this as we speak. He obviously has no life and camps the Refresh button on his browser. I wonder if we send some mail to that address, he would get it?

This guys a creep, I wonder who he is. Does he con people into thinking he is straight? :?

If hes sending me a message, even though he has a dynamic IP, isn't there some where to determine about where that computer is? Unless its a library or something, but that would still be in his AO?

As long as people come on here, he will email them trying to cheat them, we need to take him down already.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:05 pm

catman wrote:hey tman, hopefully you dont hear the nade that im gonna chunk through your win- i mean 'hehe'.
:lol: :lol:

Careful, Catman, in my day 12 year olds talked to their elders with respect... Those that didn't got, well, you know... Just remember I also know where you live and I own a car :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:05 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:
catman wrote:hey tman, hopefully you dont hear the nade that im gonna chunk through your win- i mean 'hehe'.

Careful, Catman, in my day 12 year olds talked to their elders with respect... Those that didn't got, well, you know... Just remember I also know where you live and I own a car :wink:
I know what you mean, every time I smarted off to an elder “some one that is an adult” I got the “pain stick”…
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:

But tman, HOW CAN YOU possibly say these things to a little kid? To the human race's future?? Your going to deminish all traces of ambition I had and douse my confidence!!

Bieing melodramatic is actaully quite difficult. :roll: