Negative feed back

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by gliderdwm » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Glad to hear in the end this came out in your favor. I have over 1200 feedback on Ebay with only 1 neg so fortunately idiots like this are not commonplace. Ebay does need to work on something to curb the buyer from bashing and getting over with little recourse for the seller.
I have had the schnauze voll from overseas people wanting cheaper shipping. I clearly state priority international only and please do not bid if you do not agree. Every time some a hole wants something else.

snake
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by snake » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Perhaps he was kicked off Ebay for using profanity and insults.As with PH.

Not sure if the same thing would happen if he simply left negative feedback,without the profanity?

Anyway,glad to hear this POS was given the boot.

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice to hear a seller gets some justice once and a while. :?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec

vaindioux
Corporal
Corporal

Post by vaindioux » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 am

Great job!
It is nice to see justice well served once in a while.

The good guy wins!

Patrick

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 am

Well something happend to this guy. He is no longer a registard e-bay user. I guess he had many complaints and got kicked off .
I kow he sent me 4 e-mails that were just down right crude , childish and insulting.
He called me a homo twice a jerk once and rounded everything off by calling me a faggot.
This guy obviously had some serious issues of the mental type.. :roll: Perhaps his downfall was due to attempting to use feedback to extort partial refunds or goods from sellers, as someone else here suggested might be a way to "give him enough rope to hang himself with" so to speak... :lol: Anyhow, I'm glad it worked out well for you in the end Pickel. 8)
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey Pickel, I knew that this P.O.S. would eventually hang himself. Good riddance :!: