forum help sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:05 pm

To one and all.
I apologize for the lack of response.I have been activated for duty in Iraq.DV(Jim) has my direct line as well as all of you now.If I get a call and don't answer please leave a message.My online time is limited so I don't get to post as much.Please know that all but 3 packages have shipped.Kamakazie,Black lion and caserbc your items are shipping tomorrow as I have been afforded a day of down time to finish up some personal bussiness.I thank you all for the help you gave me in my families time of need.The thoughts and prayers were especially appreciated.For those of you that bought planes and tanks I hope you enjoy your items.As for me well it will be time for me to have that long and hopefully uneventful vacation on the endless beach in the land of sand.I will report in as often as I can.In the mean time happy hunting to all.Please keep me and all U.S. service members and their families in your thoughts and prayers.
Bigsarge..........
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

Flak Happy
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Flak Happy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:17 pm

Keep your head down and chin up. Tell your family Thank you from all of us!!
See ya when you get back :wink:

Moth
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Moth » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:33 pm

Good Luck Bigsarge!

"Keep your head down and chin up" How do you do that? :lol:
(I get what you meant, it just sounds funny)
[img39]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/QueenofSky/BirdFlu.gif[/img39] [img39]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Acherontia_lachesis.jpg/200px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/img39]

Black Lion VF-213
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Black Lion VF-213 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:38 am

Bigsarge,

My family will keep you in prayer for your safety and peace. Thank you for taking care of the rest of us with awesome stuff you're selling. We're glad to be a blessing to you in time of need.

Thanks John

Bryce

KAMIKAZE
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by KAMIKAZE » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm

BigSarge,

Thank you for taking care of business. Stay frosty, cover you ass, and keep yourself safe for that family. Best wishes and a speedy return.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:56 am

Guys,
Thanks again for the support.All packages are sent as of Yesterday.I apologize for the additional delay but uncle determines when we can go and not go right now.Ya'll know how it is.Thanks again for everything.
John
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:01 pm

I wanted to let you other forum members know that my package from Bigsarge arrived today safe and sound. He was true to his word and I would trade with him again.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

Black Lion VF-213
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Black Lion VF-213 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:17 am

bigsarge is a great guy to buy, trade, sell with. I stand in support of him too!!