Wanted: SDKFZ. 4 and 3 Ton Standard Trucks

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

Wanted: SDKFZ. 4 and 3 Ton Standard Trucks

Post by ostketten » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:37 pm

I need one of each of the new 32X German SDKFZ. 4 halftrack & 3 Ton Standard Trucks. Will buy or trade, let me know what your requirements are. PM me if you can get me either of these. Thanks.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:54 pm

PM sent.. :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:01 pm

Your SDKFZ 4 will be on its way per our transaction :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:37 am

Thanks to tmanthegreat and hworth18 for coming through on the trucks, you guys are a credit to the board. Thanks!
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"