WTB--1/16, 1/18 JUNK

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
thehun
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

WTB--1/16, 1/18 JUNK

Post by thehun » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi guys,
I'm looking for any 1/16 henlong tanks that are broke, Busted, Tore up, don't run, And any 1/18 Tanks or vehicles that are busted, tore up, Also any Figures in both scales, parts or pieces---"Another Man's junk is Another Man's Treasure.
Thanks,
Thehun

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:55 pm

Hey woof,
I got an S-1 tiger and some diecast tigers and shermans all in boxes.I also have a couple of planes,1 S-1 me-109s with some broken and missing parts and a lou IV with a broken landing gear.Let me know if you are intrested.......
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

Popeye
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Popeye » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 pm

I have a complete 101st Sgt Davis who has missing chin straps, and a busted knee hindge, but otherwise is complete and in great condition.
I also have a U.S BOB1 Tanker who also has a busted knee hindge. Both are just out of the box. I broke them when I tried moving their knees for the first time.

I have a U.S Marine S1 Sgt Burns who's right arm broke when I tried moving it for the first time. It's the joint on his upper arm, he is complete and also just opened.

I have a 101st 82nd Cpl Mansfield who has a broken right posed arm. and is missing the rope that he came with. I broke his right posed arm at the wrist when I tried moving it for the first time. He's in good condition too.
82nd Cpl Jennings who's left posed arme is broken at his wrist. Again, I broke it when trying to move it for the first time. The rest of him is in good condition.

All my figures I have mentioned broke when I had just opened them and I can't do anything with busted figs, so accept for the parts which I've mentioned breaking are in pristene condition. They have been stored in the plastic plano boxes and I'd gladly swap some of your parts for mine, so that I can salvage some of my figures because some of mine just need a replacement peace to be complete. My Sgt Davis and U.S BOB1 tanker are only good for customizers because I can't just ask someone to give me a replacement leg, but my Mansfield, Burns and Jennings could have replacements arms stuck on to them no problem.

In case you don't know what I'm going on about, all these are from 21st Century XD 1:18 line of figs.