Looking for Lego Technic Figures

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Looking for Lego Technic Figures

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:40 pm

Hi Everyone

Looking for LEGO Technic figures that came with the Lego Technic sets (or at least some of them). Have tried ebay but most I am finding come from other countries and don't really want to send for internationally.

I only ask that all the pieces and parts are intact. I need about about 10 for a project I am working on. If you have any please let me know. I am in desperate need of them

I can pay through paypal with a credit card or by money order in the mail. Please check your legos and PM me if you have any to get rid of.

Will pay good price

Thanks

Corey

Akkhraziel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Akkhraziel » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:39 am

Might try

www.bricklink.com

It's an international Lego flea market, so to speak. But, it maintains its own feedback system and is generally pretty reliable.

Akkh
Mmm...gaint robots.