Trade - SS Obersturmfuhrer w/Luger for aircraft

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Sentinel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Trade - SS Obersturmfuhrer w/Luger for aircraft

Post by Sentinel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 am

To trade . . .

I have a statue from The Collector’s Showcase company of a WWII SS Obersturmfuhrer German officer with drawn P08 pistol
and leashed German Shepherd dog. It’s a factory sealed, 1/6-scale figure.

It's one of a limited edition run of just 300 units. A highly detailed, museum quality sculpture, cold cast in heavy resin. It's
hand sculpted, hand assembled and custom painted. It's huge at over 13-inches tall.

It was retired by C.S. many years ago and is far and away one of their best efforts. It's a literal "visual extravaganza" for collectors
of that period. The eye-candy on this one does not stop, and it's anybody's guess what has attracted his attention, and that of his
partner.

He has a full-length, black leather coat. Under that is his full SS uniform, complete with medals. In one hand he holds his German
Shepherd dog's leash. In the other his Luger pistol. The dog’s leash is crafted of real leather, and the Luger of metal. He stands
on a ruined city street, atop war rubble. The entire sculpture rests on a polished hardwood base. Includes a four-color exterior box,
original Styrofoam inserts, and number-matching Certificate of Authenticity.

NOTE > this is a large stature on a diorama-style setting; it’s not a jointed figure. File photos / sealed unit.

These are all but impossible to find now. I’m looking for trades in the $250+ range for this item.

Looking for several 21st Century aircraft in trade; P-47 Eagleston Bubbletop Thunderbolts in both 1:18 and 1:32 scale, and a
1:32 Focke Wulf FW-190F - SG.4 "White 7" - Turin, Italy 1944 "Desert". Value adjustments can be made either way. I’m
not looking for any other trades.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentinel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Trade - SS Obersturmfuhrer w/Luger for aircraft

Post by Sentinel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Hey guys, I found a NIB 1:18 P-47 Eagleston elsewhere, but still looking for those 1:32 planes.

Thanks -