ATTN: Anyone PM'ing Flayrah

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

ATTN: Anyone PM'ing Flayrah

Post by flayrah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Anyone who has sent me a PM in the past week, I've tried to reply but it doesn't look like the messages are being sent - they are all in my 'outbox', rather than my 'sent' box. I've deleted many old messages so should have plenty of room in my mailboxes, don't know what's going on.

Sorry for posting this here but don't know where else it could go, or how else to let other members know I'm not ignoring their messages.

GRUNT: Package on the way.

Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: ATTN: Anyone PM'ing Flayrah

Post by Axis Nightmare » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:26 am

Messages remain in the "outbox" until the person on the other end pulls them up and reads them. Sounds like they just haven't logged on lately to see they have mail and might not have e-mail alerts that they have incoming. I've had outbox messages linger for over a week.

Dennis

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: ATTN: Anyone PM'ing Flayrah

Post by flayrah » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Thanks, I didn't know that. Would explain why there are still a couple of messages in there from years ago....including one I sent to Jason at Admiral Toys! :shock: