Need 1/18 Elite Force heads, for trade lot of weapons

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Need 1/18 Elite Force heads, for trade lot of weapons

Post by granch » Sun May 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello,
I have a complete platoon of 8 BBI desert army soldiers, but all have the black hood and a silly soft black helmet. I have other helmets, and would like to replace these head sculpts, and also some broken hands. So if you have broken figures for sale or for trade... I can offer a big lot of various elite force modern weapons, and even NIB USMC and Navy SEALs surplus figures. Thank you for looking.
Chris

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: Need 1/18 Elite Force heads, for trade lot of weapons

Post by dannyc » Sun May 08, 2016 4:34 pm

granch wrote:Hello,
I have a complete platoon of 8 BBI desert army soldiers, but all have the black hood and a silly soft black helmet. I have other helmets, and would like to replace these head sculpts, and also some broken hands. So if you have broken figures for sale or for trade... I can offer a big lot of various elite force modern weapons, and even NIB USMC and Navy SEALs surplus figures. Thank you for looking.
Chris
PM sent

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:48 pm

PM sent.
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Thank you Razor17079 and dannyc for the fair trade. I got heads as I need and even more. Greetings from Switzerland!