Pegasus X-1 kit for sale w/correct decals SOLD SOLD SOLD

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
xddave
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pegasus X-1 kit for sale w/correct decals SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by xddave » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

I have one of the first-run 1/18 X-1 kits for sale that includes the GG decals that were discontinued in later releases, due to legal matters. It is completely unstarted, box has a little shelf wear from storage.

asking $40 shipped, US only and payment by Paypal.

thanks
xddave
Last edited by xddave on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

xddave
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Pegasus X-1 kit for sale w/correct decals

Post by xddave » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 pm

price lowered. $35 shipped. any takers?

thanks
xddave

mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Pegasus X-1 kit for sale w/correct decals SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by mikeg » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Almost done with it 8) ; the decals are looking pretty fragile by now- we'll see how it goes- things should work out fine one way or another

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, everything has worked out fine- I haven't decided how to paint the canopy, tape it off or use a sharpie marker, etc. These decals may have been part of the "batch" that some complained about in much earlier posts. They have some shiny streaks in some of them (not to noticeable unless one is quite close). I used very slight amount of putty between the fusilage sections- I make things worse sometimes when it comes to sanding. I compared the Tamiya TS-12 international orange at a local hobby town, but opted to go with the Testers "go mango" :shock: :shock: color- I'm pleased with it.

xddave
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by xddave » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm

that looks great, good job. Don't think I've ever sold a kit and had someone build it so quickly!!

hope you enjoyed it.

xddave