WW2Toys.net Items Going Fast

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General

WW2Toys.net Items Going Fast

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 pm

WW2Toys.net is running out of their non-replaceable inventory. :shock: Just checked and they are "out of stock" on quite a few 1/18 and 1/32 items now and that means "when they're gone, they're gone" :( Kicking myself for missing a few. The free shipping over $50 is terrific. :D Think they still have some 1/18 navy pilots for those looking for a Dauntless crew. :idea: Also may have a few Luftwaffe Stuka types too. I remember someone looking for those. Anyway, better act soon. Can't see them keeping the sale site up indefinately if they have little left to sell. :!:

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

ketelone

Re: WW2Toys.net Items Going Fast

Post by ketelone » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Perhaps they will get FOV or BBI..
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm

The whole premise of the sales site is because they ran into a cache of unsold 21st Century warehoused items. When they're gone, that's it. :( The founder of the site is in the 1:1 military memorabilia business and this was just an aside. Advance Guard Militaria is the company name and they buy and sell all kinds of WWI and WWII items. Jeff included a flyer in his order he sent me. Very impressive looking site too: http://www.advanceguardmilitaria.com :wink:

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

normandy

Post by normandy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

ww2toys.net
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ww2toys.net » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Guys - there are some items that are indeed finished completely, but I am finding that there are others that were simply miscounted, some of which is on purpose. To be safe, we underestimated some of the stock so that we would not get into a bind if some of the items turned up damaged, sold at shows, etc. We will readjust the inventory, and some of the 'out-of-stock' stuff might very well reappear. If there were items that you were looking at and no longer see in stock on the site, send me an email through the website and we will be glad to double-check for you.

Also, as the end neared, apparently 21st C. did not much care what the labeling on the large pasteboard crate boxes read - so sometimes one will be printed with one designation, but when you open it up there are pleasant surprises. Like the M16 halftrack boxes that actually contain German 251 halftracks. That was a pretty cool discovery!

We have also found some more 1:18 Panthers, a different German 1:18 figure, 1:32 Hetzers, and a few 1:18 tan 88mm flak guns.

Found some 1:48 scale P51-C aircraft, but there are so few that I hate to sacrifice one to do photos.

None of this will be on the site until late August or more likely early September. We are rushing to complete our next regular militaria catalog, and I am gone quite a bit in August traveling with Antiques Roadshow.

Interesting that someone has released a Dauntless. That explains why we have opened up 60+ boxes of WWII pilot figures to fish out the two Corsair guys from each. I wondered if it was something like that!

snake

Post by snake » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks for the info and feedback WW2toys.

I bought two of the Corsair pilots from you, and looks like a few others have as well. :lol:

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 am

Jeff,

That's good to hear :!:

I noted the Navy pilots in the original post above. Hope it didn't cause too much grief :oops: :lol: Looking forward to some of the "finds" coming later. Good luck with the Road Show. Thanks again for offering the stuff and the free shipping over $50 is super :D It is especailly appreciated as we know this is not your core business and taking precious time to deal with us toy nuts is special :wink:

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:44 am

I bought a marder III from this website a while back. Good price and good shipping.
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel