Any Interest in a Swap Meet?

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Any Interest in a Swap Meet?

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

I wasn't able to present my proposal Saturday as I had hoped. :( There were too many other things going on. I wanted to have a sit down talk and not just bring it up on the fly or in the middle of something else we were doing. All efforts are in the planning of our Anniversary Gala for June 8. I'll have to find an opportunity over the coming weeks to bring the proposal to the table.

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Sun May 13, 2012 1:28 pm

It's cool Axis. You gotta find the right time to do something like this.
When you tell them, remind them that we are good boys and girls and won't tear up their museum. :mrgreen:
:p51:
Keep'em Flying!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sat May 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I've been asked to defer the topic of the Swap Meet proposal until after the June 8 Gala. :roll: There is just too much on the Museum's plate until after that date. However, if I get the chance, I will refresh the subject so it isn't left behind. I hope the interest shown isn't damaged by this delay. I still think the chances are very good since I haven't been turned down by any means. :) Thanks for everyone's support, encouragement and suggestions. We'll continue this discussion in June. : :wink:

Dennis

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager