Anyone have extra first series VN figures?

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Anyone have extra first series VN figures?

Post by flayrah » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

A pretty hard request to fill, but I'm looking for a couple first series figures - particularly Platoon Leader and Tiger Stripe. Missing accessories OK.

Aslav
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Anyone have extra first series VN figures?

Post by Aslav » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Are these the guys you want?.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Soldie ... 1390943302

Not my auction or known to me, but it is the lady who sold the Prototype 1/18 King Tiger.
B/S/T Contacts : exether_mega, Fritzkrieg, granch (x3), Grilledcheese, trigger1 (x2), USCGMK2.

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by flayrah » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks, I'm looking for the earlier figures that came out at the same time as the VN vehicles. This was the second series of XD figures and still had the swivel-joint articulation and very few accessories.

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by flayrah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Thanks, those are from the series I'm looking for, but the seller is asking about 50% too much, and isn't describing them accurately, either. This is about the third week in a row he's posted these, both as a group and in sets of three/four. Each time he's listing them as 'prototypes' (which of course they're not - they're extras 21st sold directly for about $2 each). Started me thinking if there would be a legitimate complaint if someone purchased any of these 'prototypes' that are always being advertised, when it's usually just something the seller doesn't know-what-it-is. Real 'prototypes' are almost never seen on the market, if it's not an outright mistake or deception, what are usually listed as 'prototypes' are test-shots or samples.