Feeler. 1/18 Jolly Roger F-18 NIB.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Airacobra
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Feeler. 1/18 Jolly Roger F-18 NIB.

Post by Airacobra » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

I have one BBI Jolly Roger 1/18 F-18 still new in box that I am contemplating selling. I really like the model and I am not forced to sell it. I am putting a feeler out there to see how much people would offer me. I know they go over $500 on ebay, but I would rather sell to a board member I know will enjoy the plane. The reason I am thinking of selling is that I have been bitten by the rc bug and there are a few things I am saving up for. I would let this go for $350 although I would miss it. Let me know if you are interested. Again, I am not being forced to sell this but there are a few rc items I am looking to buy. If you think $350 is too high please don't reply.
"What a magnificent aeroplane! They could have all their Spitfires and Mustangs!"
Roland "Bee" Beamont, Tempest Wing Commander