For Sale - 1980s GI Joe Night Raven, complete with Pilot

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Tinman
Officer - Brigadier General

For Sale - 1980s GI Joe Night Raven, complete with Pilot

Post by Tinman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

I bought this on ebay last summer, an impulse buy. Pretty neat, but it doesn't really fit in with my collection and I'd like to make room for other things.

It's in fair condition; mild to moderate wear and the sort of trap door thing that the pilot sits on latches up into place but is a bit loose. Other than that, it's 100%. No box. Oh, it also has that mini airplane that rides on top.

I paid $52.99 for it including shipping. I'll let it go for the same price, if shipping is within the lower 48 US states.

PM me if you're interested.

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: For Sale - 1980s GI Joe Night Raven, complete with Pilot

Post by NightVyper » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I am interested.

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm

NightVyper wrote:I am interested.
good job
whats up doc....

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Tinman wrote:I bought this on ebay last summer, an impulse buy. Pretty neat, but it doesn't really fit in with my collection and I'd like to make room for other things.

It's in fair condition; mild to moderate wear and the sort of trap door thing that the pilot sits on latches up into place but is a bit loose. Other than that, it's 100%. No box. Oh, it also has that mini airplane that rides on top.

I paid $52.99 for it including shipping. I'll let it go for the same price, if shipping is within the lower 48 US states.

do u have x 19 for sale?
whats up doc....

evilanimation
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by evilanimation » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Tinman wrote:I bought this on ebay last summer, an impulse buy. Pretty neat, but it doesn't really fit in with my collection and I'd like to make room for other things.

I will send you 12 FOV figures still on card, 6 army 6 marines no doubles. Interested in a trade. Or maybe 1 desert Bradley & 1 camo Bradley...LMK

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

Too late evilanimation. :D

Ec130rhine
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ec130rhine » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Black_Dragon_One I wanted to see if you still have the 1980 gi Joe night raven for sale I will give you $60 for it so if you still have it let me know so I can send you the money for it so I hope you still have it!!! So let me know an you can send me a email at [email protected] an leave your cell number so I can call u up on it I live in so.Cale really wanted to get it!!!

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am

Ec130rhine welcome to the forum. A couple of things you need to know. First is the BST forum rules posted in the link below. YOU must be an active member of this forum for at least 6 months before you can post in this part of the message board. Read the link below. :) Second is it seems fairly obvious that this item is now sold. The last post was in May. I believe NightVyper is the new owner.

Again welcome to the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5173

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Ec130rhine wrote:Hi Black_Dragon_One I wanted to see if you still have the 1980 gi Joe night raven for sale I will give you $60 for it so if you still have it let me know so I can send you the money for it so I hope you still have it!!! So let me know an you can send me a email at [email protected] an leave your cell number so I can call u up on it I live in so.Cale really wanted to get it!!!

it was Tinman that sold it ... i was asking for x 19 ,,lol good luck
whats up doc....