FS or Trade NEW M113 Desert - cheap

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

FS or Trade NEW M113 Desert - cheap

Post by markecho » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:59 pm

hey all,
I got a smokN deal on a couple of new, unopened desert M113s. and im looking to sell or trade. what is the catch? well im trying to see if anyone in the OC area wanted them first..just cuz i dont want to have to ship - i've done alot of that in the past and will do that as a backup plan. i just wanted to get them before any ebay scalpers picked them up and screwed any of us. So if anyone is in the SoCal area and needs a desert M113 new and unopened, ive got 2 to sell - im asking $10 even (i picked them up at $6.50... the $3.50 is for the half hour wait i had to endure for the wallyworld employees to get them down from the shelf;))
id trade for a desert bradley if anyone around here has one. I can meet locals at the Tustin TRU if anyone wants one.

also i have an opened broken one to sell if anyone is interested. i didnt want to sell a broken vehicle so ill probably keep that one unless someone wants it. but i dont know how much to offer it for.
it busted at the gun mount (because the platic base broke and it must have hit the roof of the box)and i did a piss poor job of superglueing it..but it seems to be pretty strong now..just a bit o paint needed;
http://community.webshots.com/photo/215 ... 9373bJBFLV
if you look closely you can see the whiteness of the glue where it broke-near the hatch. the white thing around the .50 is just one of those clear plastic rubber bands to keep the gun upright. yeah it doesnt stay up by itself.

If i dont get any local offers ill see if anyone around here in the states wants them for the same price (plus shipping) or a trade.

shoot me an email or respond here.

also much thanks to Washington (a board member over at GP's) for letting me know that they were at the Foothill wally world - that is what these kinda boards are all about!! :)

thanks much
mark
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:06 pm

Sent you an email and private mail.
Thanks!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

immeww2

M113

Post by immeww2 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:25 pm

Sent PM and e-mail.

markecho
Sergeant
Sergeant

replies sent

Post by markecho » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:16 pm

hey guys,
replies sent via email and PM but im not sure the PMs went..they are still in my out box and not in my sent box...what is the trick? (you can just tell me in the PMs)

so to any other readers - these items are pending sales to the above members and as of now are not available.

thanks
mark
It is the dang toy companies that have sometimes made me want to stop collecting toys!!!