WTB: Forces of Valor 1:16 German Tank Figures

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
YT
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB: Forces of Valor 1:16 German Tank Figures

Post by YT » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 am

Like the title says I am looking to buy some Forces of Valor 1:16 German Tank Figures. I would prefer to get the Wittmann 007 final battle set, but I would settle for the first edition Tiger set or even the Tiger II set if I could. I know this is probably a fool's errand, but I do have 2 Tiger II COA's and one set of accompanying paper work for the Tiger II if someone may need those in trade. Please contact me if you have any interest or a lead.
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

ostketten

Re: WTB: Forces of Valor 1:16 German Tank Figures

Post by ostketten » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 pm

I've been looking for these on ebay for over a year now and have pretty much given up as they seem just about impossible to find. Anyhow, best of luck to you in the search and who knows, maybe you'll hit the jackpot.... :D
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"