Lots of stuff for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Black Lion VF-213
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Lots of stuff for sale

Post by Black Lion VF-213 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 am

I apologize for not posting this earlier to give a heads up but it was 2am when I finished posting and was too tired to go on.

I’ve listed almost 30 planes on ebay and in another loading session will load about 30 more. My family and I have been hit with an unfortunate circumstance (thank goodness not job related) and hoping the bosses let me work some more overtime to help is futile so I decided to sell almost all I have for as much money as I can get. I thought about posting them here and any other forum but knowing I am hoping for as much money we can get I felt it wouldn’t be fair to ask for anyone here pointblank to pay more than market value for anything I have. I felt leaving them open to a competitive market place (of which “evilbay” is so far the only large option) would best suit our needs.

I have 1/18 BBI and XD items, Century Wings (including the rare Vandy 1), Hobbymaster, Dragon F-14 and F-15’s a super rare Dragon VF-2 and VFA-2 combo pack, GMP P-51’s and P-40’s and both dioramas.

My next posting in a couple days will include more Century Wings F-14’s, A-6, A-7, F-8, Hobbymaster F-100, F-104, F-105, A-10, F-4, Dragon F-16’s and F-15’s, 32 scale BBI and 21st Century, more BBI and 21st 1/18 XD and 1959 rare Chicago White Sox stuff and a very rare just recently opened from being encased almost 100 years German Navy Regimental beer stein in flawless perfect mint condition.

I apologize if anyone finds something wrong with posting on ebay but I have to what I have to do. Thanks for understanding.

So if you run across anything selling by “bktkak” that would be me. Just thought I would let everyone know where I am coming from in case anyone had questions wondering if the “bktkak” they run across is a SSHQ member.

Bryce

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 am

These are hard times and you have to do what you have to do.
We understand and no one thinks less of you for posting on Ebay to get the maximum amount of money out of your collection.
One thing, keep at least one or two of your FAVORITE items or you will be kicking yourself later. I have seen it too many times.

I am sorry that your circumstances warrant you to sell off your collection.
I hope everything turns out good for you and your family in this hardship.
Razor
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

snake

Post by snake » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Very sorry to hear this Bryce.
I am sure all the fellow board members are pulling for you.

I hope everything works out,and you make at least what your collection is worth.

Don't be a stranger to the forum.

Wishing you all the best.

flyboy_fx

Post by flyboy_fx » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm

NEAT you live in Charleston SC.

Not far away. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett