Modern Stuff

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
don
Sergeant
Sergeant

Modern Stuff

Post by don » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 am

This stuff is just taking up closet space. I'm going to be moving soon and don't want to have to deal with it anymore. At one time I did some customizing so these are not factory fresh. If you are a modern customizer you will find a lot of useful stuff here. Let me know if you would like to see better quality pictures or have questions.
I imagine it'll cost around 25 bucks to ship this stuff, I'd like to get 50 or so in my pocket so does 75 bucks for the lot sound fair?
Also, I know I have not posted here for awhile but I used to be active here and could probably find a someone who will vouch for knowing me. If not I'm active on some other forums I could list or you can just give me a call with concerns (PM for my number).
Here's pics:

popeye357
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by popeye357 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:07 am

Pm sent

don
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by don » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:34 pm

SPF. Thanks.