1:48 Scale Airwolf to be released in March

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Just1more
Corporal
Corporal

1:48 Scale Airwolf to be released in March

Post by Just1more » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:06 pm

http://www.hlj.com/showreports/ths04/sc ... 056-02.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else knew about this and if you knew where it could be ordered from? I found some information, like it is supposed to be released in March, both rotors turn using 2 AAA batteries for power and all diecast with retractable landing gear. One price I found sets it at 80 dollars US but it is apparently a Japanese exclusive. So I'm hoping some company will be importing them.

I know it seems like I have alot of information, but not the important stuff... :D
Later, and excuse any typos its time for bed.

David

vmf214
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by vmf214 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:50 pm

I'll have my sister-in-law snoop around some hobby stores in Tokyo because I definitely want one! :D
Positive B/S/T refs: hworth18, coreyeagle48, raiderad6, pickelhaube, JOC, american_grenadier, xddave, tmanthegreat

Just1more
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Just1more » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:04 am

Sweet, if you happen to stumble across an extra I would definitely like to set up something and reimburse you for your trouble.. :wink:

Also, great quote DEI is right up the road from me, great museum and Mooresville is full of great folks.

Later,
David