New 32XW LE Planes....???

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

New 32XW LE Planes....???

Post by ostketten » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:08 am

Found these at a local Wally this morning, don't believe I have seen these in my AO before, are these new??? One each, BF-109G-6 "Kurt Gabler", BF-109F-2/F-4 "Otto Schultz", and BF-109F-2/F-4 "Hubert Hubs Mutherich"....

Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:22 am

These have been out a while, since January or so, at least in some areas. There is currently a stack of 9 Bf-109Fs and Bf-109Gs at my local WM, including many of these. We also saw a wave of them back in January. I have to admit--the paint schemes on some of these are the best I have seen from 21st, and put some of the 1/18 pieces to shame!
Verraten und verkauft,
zu lange vertröstet zu lange belogen
Verraten und verkauft,
Durch den Dreck und über den Tisch gezogen.
H.R.K 1993

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:52 am

Those are part of the origional assortment of the 32x Bf-109s. Those showed up in my area around December, just before the holidays, and we've been discussing them since then :wink: There are still a few of the JG-27 birds in my area. They are all at the small retailers as well. All three are nice schemes, and the "Gabler" 109G is quite unique. Be on the lookout, as there are also two other 109Gs in the "Hackl" and "Schilling" schemes, as well as a new 109F in a winter scheme.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:35 pm

Those showed up in my area around December, just before the holidays, and we've been discussing them since then
Thanks for the info guys. Sorry I'm not up to speed on any previous discussions on these, planes are not really my gig. Anyway, these looked kinda cool, and they are definitely new to this AO, so I picked them up.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"