32X farm animals & accessories...

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

32X farm animals & accessories...

Post by ostketten » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:23 am

Found these at a local Tractor Supply Center store. They have a whole section of the store devoted to farm and rural themed toys, animals, machinery, buildings, and so on. The top box is made by an outfit called Schleich and the bottom one by New Ray. The farmer with the milk pail and all the animals appear to be a very close match to 1/32nd scale, and I put the 21C German soldier in the pic for comparison. I think these are going to work out perfectly for a Russian farmhouse dio I would like to do eventually, and both sets cost me just under $15, so all things considered I think it is a pretty good deal. Click on the thumbnail image for a full sized view.

Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:19 am

Top set looks a bit large, but the bottom set and farmer look spot on! Nice find :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------- Need a list of everything 1:18? --------
---------- http://www.sshqdb.com
--------------
---- Built by the community, for the community ----
-----------------------------------------------------------

My Store: http://www.battlegroundmodels.com

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:35 pm

Top set looks a bit large
Yeah, I was sort of thinking the same thing :? Anyway, I think the Holstein calf, Panje pony, and pig should work out just fine in a farmyard setting. That pig sure represents a lot of ham and bacon for some hungry German soldiers eh? :D The lamb and billygoat have clearly been fed too much growth hormone though :lol: Click the thumbnail for full size view. Cheers,

Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"