1/32 Corsair Paint Schemes?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
easy8
Sergeant
Sergeant

1/32 Corsair Paint Schemes?

Post by easy8 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:18 am

Question, and maybe I have missed something, but are there 3 or 4 Corsair schemes? I know of the "RAF", "Big Hog" and now their new late war scheme (new update on the 21st site). But on another forum a member posted pics of this scheme he had picked up, is this a 4th scheme that's not been on the website?

http://www.modelhangar.com/forum/showth ... ge=1&pp=10

Sorry for some reason I couldn't get the pic to load right, here's a direct link to the photo...

easy8
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men."

--General George Patton Jr.

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 am

That scheme is the 1st release S1 paint scheme announced back in May?? or somewhere around then.. :wink:

So, there are 4 schemes now.. :D
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

easy8
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by easy8 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:53 am

Thanks Hworth, so 21st has it listed incorrectly on their site...they had Blackburn's "Big Hog" listed as "S1" in the description, hey no big deal, the more Corsairs the better IMO!

easy8
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men."

--General George Patton Jr.

nooker21
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by nooker21 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:12 am

hmm, that scheme looks much nicer than I thought it would come out, but what's up with the white bombs? I'm also still wondering about the landing gear covers, and why they are shaped that way. Oh well, the pilot looks nice, and I still will be eagerly searching for these....

Does anyone have any squadron info about this particular scheme?