New 32X Panzer IV....???

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

New 32X Panzer IV....???

Post by ostketten » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:48 am

When did this come out?? The guy claims it is a 2006 release..... No mention of this at the 21C site or elsewhere that I have seen, anybody know....???

Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Trojan99
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Trojan99 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:03 am

I believe this version is new. I saw some at my Walmart a few weeks ago. There was also another version out a couple of years ago that was hard to find back then. The Fetco website still has some pix up of this old version (but he's sold out.) The pix are about half way down the link.

Tim

http://fetco1.homestead.com/21stCentury3Coldsteel.html

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:53 am

I believe this version is new.
Thanks Tim. The funny thing about 21C these days is that the stuff that they announce with much fanfare (like the Avenger for example) can be difficult to find at WM stores, then the stuff they don't announce (like the Dual packs, New Kingtiger and this Pz IV) just show up all over the place.... go figure??

Scott
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:59 am

looks new to me. It may also be a preview of the 1/18 skirted version we'll get in North America..

Cancel my EuroPanzer!....lol
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:09 am

looks new to me. It may also be a preview of the 1/18 skirted version we'll get in North America..
As luck would have it, I found one today at my local Wally... they are in the process of re-stocking and realigning the entire model/action figure section, so I am going to be keeping a very close eye on things in the near future, and keeping my fingers crossed for the XD version.. 8) 8)

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:30 pm

I found one of those last week. It came with the King Tiger repaint and the Panzer III repaint. Compared to the previous 32x Panzer IV with that awful "tiger stripe" cammo, this one looks awesome! I'm glad 21c released this tank again.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:02 pm

Compared to the previous 32x Panzer IV with that awful "tiger stripe" cammo, this one looks awesome!
Tman...I couldn't agree more. I can only describe the "tiger stripe" camo job as ugly. :cry:

jrs
Corporal
Corporal

Post by jrs » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:34 pm

I like the cammo patter on the S1???? Guess I am a loner on this? I was actually happy to see 21st use a real Panzer Yellow paint and a good version of red brown! Many German vehicels were a lighter tan or a afrika mustard wth overspray!

luftpanzer

Post by luftpanzer » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:58 pm

I wish they would come out with different 32x panzer crewman, Im tired of the same guy for all my panzers!
Back At ft campbell KY Formally of Ocala FL