1/144th scale crack

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

1/144th scale crack

Post by kimtheredxd » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:14 pm

Dang every time I go to wally world I seem to pick up two or three of the tanks. It is like"well as long as I am here looking for the avenger and there is nothing new. I may as well pick up a couple as they are only a couple bucks each".Guys I have sixty five of em so far :shock:.I cant stop! :roll: Any one else buy alot of these? My only real complaint about them is the bow machine guns on them. I think they would look better if they just left the molded on"machine gun" off and just leave the ball socket .Now we just need the series two ones to hit wally world :wink:
Could not think of anything to put here.

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:35 pm

I've only bought six... You might want to make some sort of diorama table and set up a scale battle 8)

On the other hand, I tend to pick up alot of the 1:18 figures... I've got more than enough US & German tankers, for example. to properly crew a new piece of US or German armor should one come out :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:58 am

I noticed at a couple of Walmarts that are resetting the shelves, these are being "clearanced" at $1.50 each.... :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:13 pm

yeah those 1:144 scale products are like a cheap habit! Can't wait to throw some planes in the mix.

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:17 pm

I'm with you. When they first came out I found a case of them on clearance for $1.00 each. Nabbed a few full sets. They fit nice on and around my monitor at work.

If you have one in your area, I highly recommend series II at KB.