CTS Classic Toy Soldier Civil War Figures and Others

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

CTS Classic Toy Soldier Civil War Figures and Others

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:01 pm

I have probably a hundred toy soldiers from CTS that are remakes of the old Marx Civil War figures from nearly 60 years ago as well as some other ones I'm not sure who made them but they have runner marks on the bottoms and some even still had runner tabs attached from plastic trees they came from. They are unmarked. Don't know if all are considered 54 mm but they seem to be compatible size. The CTS ones are marked on the bottom. I also have some soldiers with just a number in the recessed hole on the bottom. These were made in several colors including brown and in dark and light shades of blue. Then I have some that were painted by someone and are different from these too. If anyone is interested in seeing them I'll post more pictures and hopefully someone can tell me more about the mystery items. I recall the Marx sets that had the light blue and gray but i'm not sure why CTS made them some in brown. I am considering selling the bunch. Oh, and there are lots of wagons, cannons, horses and accessories too. Here's just a sample of the CTS ones:

EDIT:
I just counted some and I have over 80 of just the gray Confederates. Probably have about that many Federal Troops between the light and dark blue. Haven't counted the other brands.

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager